Hola!! Sunday was the perfect day to wear this sequined jacket I purchased a while ago for the first time, since it was day time I tone it down a bit with a maxi skirt and flats. I went to the mall and browsed clothes and shoes finishing the tour in Starbucks. I'm currently obsessed with the 70s trend (wide leg pants and all) and color block for Spring, do you have a fave trend for Spring?Today I'm shopping for some supplies to make some jewelry, feeling inspired! Happy Monday! Xo...
Jacket: Sfera
Skirt: Zara
Bag: Charlotte Russe
Necklaces: Monyale
Name ring: Gifted
love this look! your belt is amazing, and that mxi skirt is awesome!
ReplyDeletethelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com
beautiful skirt.
ReplyDeletexx.
mylifewithfashionn.blogspot.com
nice outfit! love your ring!
ReplyDeletelots of love
This is so lovely! I love sequins mixed with casual basics. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteOh and I wish I could shop on Sundays too. In Hamburg the shops are closed :(
I would appreciate if you would visit my blog as well :)
www.overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com
wow, you look good :) i especially like how you combined the skirt with the jacket :)
ReplyDeleteCute! I'm loving that sequins jacket!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Thanks for sharing!
toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
xoxo, Amanda Archambault
Follow me and I'll follow you!
GREAT outfit. I totally love your belt and skirt xxxx
ReplyDeleteYour jacket is absolutely amazing!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/
Your outfit is amazing!!!! I love everything!!
ReplyDeletehttp://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/
What a great mix of dressy and casual. Love the outfit!
ReplyDeleteNorth Meets South
ur jacket is beautiful...
ReplyDeletehttp://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/
follow if u like what u see?
xoxo
Oh I love this outfit!!!! I work at Club Monaco and we were selling a very similar jacket to this!!! I'd love if you'd follow my blog =)
ReplyDeletei love your ring!
ReplyDeletethanks for your sweet comment!! xx
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com