Hola!! How are you doing? Me, a little tired but anyways this is the outfit I was wearing yesterday while I did a ton of errands. This was the first time I got to wear my new colorful kimono jacket, I did this on December and haven't had the chance to wear it due to cold weather, its really light weight and just gives me a cheerful vibe. I guess I'll be wearing it a lot this Spring / Summer. Gotta go and wait for the post man patiently since he is bringing me a little surprise ;) Stay tuned, have a great day! Xo...
Kimono Jacket: Monyale (my own design)
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Clutch: Betsey Johnson
Ring: YSL
Various necklaces: Monyale
Thanks for stopping by! I love your kimono and your necklace!!! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for following! So inpsiring.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! I'm following now :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out mine and please follow if you'd like:
www.SimpleStyleSecrets.com
Love the jewrly and clothes!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment! The 'Chavo' was relly funny! Did you notice the Quico? (I don't know how to write in spanish, but in portuguese is like that) The guy was also funny!
I'm a new follower!
xx
wow this outfit is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love yor pants and jewellery