March 05, 2011

Outfit // Radio Party






Hi!! This look is from a party I attended last night, it was for the first anniversary of one of my best friend's radio show called "Moda y Modo" (Fashion Way). The show is really cool and they talk about everything related to the industry like red carpets, gossip, new and upcoming designers... you get the idea. The party was really nice, they gave a lot of treats for us the guests and it was the first time I used my vintage colorful sequined jacket which I loved, its really comfy yet stylish, two things a love in a garment. Hope you like my very first outfit post keep tuning for more! Have a fashionable day! Xo...

Jacket: Vintage
Jeans: Wet Seal
T-Shirt: Zara
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Jewelry: Monyale (my own designs)
Watch: Betsey Johnson
Clutch: H&M

2 comments:

  1. love love love that jackets, it's simply fab!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)