Hola!! Welcome Spring, this is me receiving the new season, the day many of us were waiting for, is officially here. For Spring / Summer as many other bloggers and readers I'm into bright colors in clothes, accesories and lipsticks. Kicking this bright day I planned an outfit. I'm still into harem pants and the brighter the better for me, to complete it nothing better than a bright Proenza Schouler bag and electric blue YSLs.
Today, I started a new job as a clothes designer, it was tiring but fun can't wait to go back tomorrow :) I wish I can still do regular outfit posts but as you know sometimes is hard to take your own pics but I'll make it work :) I'm really sleepy so I better go to bed now. Happy Monday! Xo...
Click on the Polyvore for the brands!

would love all those things in my wardrobe! x
ReplyDeleteI love that bright yellow purse.....
ReplyDeletejen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com
colourful set , i love it !
ReplyDelete; ) ;D
love spring! Here in Brazil we're in autumn now :)
ReplyDeletexx
http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/
i like your bright choices especially the blue color of those shoes. very cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/
I want all of these!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWida
Missing Amsie Blog
Love those differents colors !!!!! the mix is very good !!
ReplyDeletekisses
hannah
http://elegantesque.blogspot.com
LOVE those pants. Good luck in your new job!
ReplyDeletewww.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com
I'm glad you included some of my favorite colors of the season! ;)
ReplyDelete