Hola!! This weekend was a very relaxing one which was a good thing becasue I'm kind of getting sick, I went to a low key dinner on Saturday and decided to wear a comfy outfit. I made this pants a while back for my thesis presentation, that day was a long one so I choose a soft knitted fabric and a wide leg style. Gotta run I have a ton of things to do today so I better get back to them, have a nice Monday! Xo...
Jacket: Gifted
Pants: Monyale (my own design)
Booties: F21
Ring: Mango
Collar: Vintage
Bag: Vintage Chanel
Hola, muchas gracias por visitar mi blog :) Me encanta tu pantalon, es hermosoo
ReplyDeleteXOXO, Monse.-
http://elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com
Love the outfit esp your ring and vintage bag. =) Thanks for dropping by my blog. I am following you now. Hope you follow me too. I would love to get your comments...
ReplyDeletethose pants are so cool, I can't resist leopard prints!
ReplyDelete