Hola!! My city is warmer by the day, can't deny Spring is on the air. I love wearing color and this season is perfect for starting to wear the bright, neon ones. This week has gone smoothly and I'm excited its almost the weekend. Blue Valentine is finally arriving to Mexico, can't wait to watch it! For those of you who saw it, do you recommend it? Gotta run, have a nice day or night depending at what time you read this :) Xo...
T-shirt: F21
Jeans: Zara
Oxfords: F21
Bracelet: Juicy Couture
Watch: Betsey Johnson
Bangles: Gifted
Pretty in pink. I love your accessories!
ReplyDeleteMy mom loved her accessories. I found boxes of them and brought them home with me. Will be using them in my future outfit posts.
GENIAL EL LOOK ME ENCANTAN LOS COLORES PERO SOBRE TODO ME HE ENAMORADO DE LAS PULSERAS Y EL RELOJ ..... GENIAL
ReplyDeleteUN BESAZO
Amazing look <3 <3
ReplyDeletethe colors are so nice =)
ReplyDeleteshall we follow each other? let me know =)
http://tumeretrouverasaparis.blogspot.com/
Thanks for comment awsome outfit :)
ReplyDeletehttp://orchid-orchidea.blogspot.com/
nice:)
ReplyDeleteWatches are really cool!:-) Like your outfit with so beautiful jewelery ♥
ReplyDeleteMuy guapa con este color! Besito!
ReplyDeletebeutiful color! like your nail polish :)
ReplyDeleteMe encanta el rosa. besitos y buen finde!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/
you look great!!!! What a perfect spring look! :)
ReplyDeletexo-T
http://curlyinthecity-tek.blogspot.com/
Hello Colors! Love the bright looking items, just drooling over all those jewels, such a fan of skulls, enjoy the weekend!
ReplyDelete<3 Cess O.
http://blog.cessoviedo.com
awesome skull bracelet!
ReplyDeletelove all the accessories!! :) great post! im following!
ReplyDeleteLook my blog and if you like it, follow me!
www.sickbytrend.com
xx
sBt
Love your bracelets!
ReplyDeleteaww your bracelets are too great :) i really like :)
ReplyDeletePink is the color for spring! Love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionata.be/fashion/movie-how-tie-headband-turband
love the colors!!! supercute!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com
definitely pretty in pink:)
ReplyDeleteamazing ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Lovely blog! How about we follow eachother ? :)
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
http://mirelamededovic.blogspot.com/
I love your outfit.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog, wanna follow each other?
Tereza
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/
I'm really into pink this spring!
ReplyDelete