March 12, 2011

Outfit // Let's Celebrate









Hola!! How are you doing? Yesterday was my BFF's birthday and we went to celebrate it. I wore this loose sweater dress I bought on the last sales in Zara for a very low price, I found it hidden on a rack, lucky me I love oversized beaded clothes :o). So far I've been enjoying my Saturday by doing the things I like the most sewing and creating jewelry. I'm off to the movies,see you later, hope you are having a nice weekend!! Xo...

Dress: Zara
Shoes: Betsey Johnson

6 comments:

  1. OHhh you look so cute:)
    Great pics.


    We follow you and we hope you follow us back.
    http://fantasycandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos. loving the shoes girl! you have a great blog!

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally loving your outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit!
    - Gaby
    fromragstoglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)