March 19, 2011

Outfit // Green agate



Hola!! How is your weekend so far? Mine is a pretty relaxing long one, since we have a holiday on Mexico. Speaking fashion, I love jumpsuits in all its variations, long and short, last summer I purchased a bunch and I'm still loving them.

I'm currently brainstorming on a theme for my birthday party in two weeks, if you have any ideas they are welcome...take care! Xo...

Jumpsuit: Oysho
Vest: Monyale (my own design)
Bag: Carolina Herrera


9 comments:

  1. I am loving bright colours and metallics these days!!! Have fun shopping!
    Thanks for the lovely blog comment, Monyale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome jump suit, and loving your heels! great style

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bag!
    xx


    http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola guapa! Me gusta el color del bolso!! Besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out the Triwa watch give-away on my blog, if you like.

    With love, Samm
    @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you're pulling off for your birthday!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)