March 05, 2011

Outfit // Coffee Run








Hello!! Went to a little mall/coffee run with my sister, it was a really good day because we got to chill and prepare for the weekend by sipping coffee and chatting. I'm kind in a little shopping ban because I'm saving for some special birthday gifts I wanna give my self next month. Still I managed to buy a $5 dollar maxi gray dress (score) from the sale rack. Today I feel like going to the movies and going for sushi, hope I get to do that. What are you up to this weekend? Hope you have a good one! Xo...

Dress: F21
Blazer: Zara
Boots: F21
Jewelry: Monyale (my own designs)
Watch: Betsey Johnson

4 comments:

  1. Me encanto tu blog!!! PadrĂ­simos tus looks!!

    Mon,
    http://foursistersfourstyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! The pattern on the dress is amazing, and definitely something I would wear too! Love love love :)

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopvpv.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)