March 16, 2011

Outfit // Back to my basic


Hola!! Last year this boyfriend blazer was my staple, after forgetting it (in other meaning being on the back of my closet) I found it all these months later, I'm loving it all over again, thinking I will use it more often till the weather becomes really warm. Do you have a staple item on your closet? In another note, I'm using my brand new leather booties from Zara, which are uber comfy perfect for everyday errands. Today I have an important meeting so wish me luck, gotta go get ready!! Have a great one! Xo...

Top: I ♥ Ronson
Jeans: Zara
Blazer: Macy's
Booties: Zara
Bag: Zara
Sunnies: D&G

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love flat boots!
    Cool outfit.
    Thank you for the blog comment.
    Following you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, those flat boots look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those booties! I need to head to Zara asap! thanks for your comment btw :) great blog!

    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great! good luck! :)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are fabulous! And I love the bright blue of that top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your lovely comment!
    Maybe we can follow eachother?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww I love your outfit ! <3 fab shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love your oversized sunglasses and the colorful top is great, too :)

    <3

    PS: Come follow me if you like:
    http://miriscastle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encantan los botines, son preciosos! y te quedan perfectos con el pitillo doblado.
    muua

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the blue touch!
    you look amazing!
    xx

    http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute blazer. Love the hair braid, so pretty.

    Now following you! ♥
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hm, staple item...I would say my jeans and lace tops! I love my jeans! Hehe. But this looks really great!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    P.S. Please check out my blog to see the auction I am holding to help Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely outfit =) like it

    shall we follow each other?let me know =)

    http://tumeretrouverasaparis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)