March 06, 2011

DIY // AA inspired




Via American Apparel
 
 Hi again!! A while ago I developed an obsession with oversized clutches, no surprise it was love at first sight when I spotted the American Apparel clutch on other blogs. I decided to recreate it with a suede green fabric and full colorful interior, I did this DIY a while ago and I'm already planning on doing another in a colorful pleather. Hope you like as well as I do, have a nice day! Xo...


6 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for your comment! I am your first follower. I know it is important at the beginning..it was for me! Kisses from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear!


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i like yours much better than the AA version


    http://www.heatherincandyshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm dying to buy one! i love those little pouches and they go with everything

    love yours too!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx a lot for your comment!!♥
    love your bag!!

    -Handsome★Beauty-
    http://handsome-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)