May 12, 2013

Outfit // à la Carrie


Something I loved of Sex and the City besides the storyline was Carrie's style. This girl could pull off everything. With this outfit, I wore some flower pins and my trusty nameplate necklace, two iconic things she wore.

Did you like the style of the SATC girls? 
Enjoy your weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks really cool here and I love the flowers on your jumpsuit! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Your blog is very good and interesting! I'm glad if you visit my blog too! <3

    http://shesarebelgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much what you did here.
    @paquetevistasbi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)