Gorgeous top! I love the color, it's beautiful.-Vogue&Heelswww.vogueandheels.com
Hey, nice to see your blog for the first time! You have great hair ! cheers from Jakarta,Putri SoeSUPERNICE
i love stumbling upon vintage embellished pieces! this one looks great on you. and i adore your hair btw ;) much love from NYC http://dryycleanonly.com
Oh my god! your hait is so pretty! I love how feminine you look, and well, sequin, oh my love :)xx
I love to score these kinds of pieces too.. what a great find! xxxRender Sublime
Love that sequin top & your hair is fabulous!
Amazing find.
Very nice top :)
I love those kind of tops, so fun and trendy!!http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/
sparkly!thanks for stopping by the blog the other day
Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)
Gorgeous top! I love the color, it's beautiful.
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com
Hey, nice to see your blog for the first time! You have great hair !
ReplyDeletecheers from Jakarta,
Putri Soe
SUPERNICE
i love stumbling upon vintage embellished pieces! this one looks great on you. and i adore your hair btw ;)
ReplyDeletemuch love from NYC
http://dryycleanonly.com
Oh my god! your hait is so pretty! I love how feminine you look, and well, sequin, oh my love :)
ReplyDeletexx
I love to score these kinds of pieces too.. what a great find! xxx
ReplyDeleteRender Sublime
Love that sequin top & your hair is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteAmazing find.
ReplyDeleteVery nice top :)
ReplyDeleteI love those kind of tops, so fun and trendy!!
ReplyDeletehttp://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/
sparkly!
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by the blog the other day