March 05, 2012

Outfit // One Year


One year! Today its been a whole year blogging, well I must say I wasn't the best blogger out there, went MIA several months and then came back, its just there where many changes around, you know its called life, but glad I found my pace. I enjoy having my little space here to share my fashion thoughts.
Had a little picnic with my sister (official photgrapher of the blog -thanks-) to celebrate and just have a great time.
Thanks again for stopping by...have a fashionably nice day!

Xx,
monyale

Sequin jacket & Jeans: F21
T-shirt: Wal-Mart
Shoes: Zara
Jewels: monyale


6 comments:

  1. Aw this is so cute! Congrats on 1 year of blogging, and love your celebratory outfit! :) Keep up the great work ! xx

    www.phoandchips.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congrats on your 1 year anniversary! I just had my 5-year, it's hard to believe! Love your sparkly top! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!I hope mine lasts that long, it's only been about 2 weeks for me.Loving those shoes by the way! :)



    http://pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your nails, super cute!

    www.caravanofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Love your nails!

    http://www.pattyandlo.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)