March 14, 2012

Outfit // Celebrating


Yesterday was my brother's birthday so we went to a sushi restaurant for dinner. Had a great time (happy b-day bro).
Having another dose of my metallic shoes now on the golden side. Currently browsing haircuts for my next appointment, I really love Carey Mulligan's at the moment. Ah let's just wish for the best :)
Have a nice day!

Xx,
monyale

Shirt & Shoes: Zara
Necklace: monyale
Lipstick: MAC Pink Noveau


7 comments:

  1. Love the skirt!

    P.S. I'm hosting a fabulous Shabby Apple giveaway, stop by and enter to win the beautiful Dressage dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m in love with your skirt!

    Following your blog since now

    Kisses
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love this combination. You are so beautiful and you really work this outfit. I love your blog as well. Keep it up Girl!

    xoxo
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely amazing in this outfit! That skirt is just perfect, and I'm completely obsessed with your shoes. Perfection!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)