Finally got my haircut, it ended waaay shorter than I expected. At first I freaked out a ton, but I loved the result, its nice for a change and its just hair so no problem.
I'm really excited because I'm going to LA on a work trip on two days, can't wait! I'll keep you posted.
Have a great week!
Xx,
monyale
Shirt & Pants: Zara
Shoes: F21
Watch: Timex
Those printed pants are seriously amazing! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!
ReplyDeleteSarah xoxo
http://pandorasboxblog.com
Wow, your outfit is so bold and amazing! I'm not sure I'd be able to pull off printed trousers, but you did it perfectly! And I love your haircut so much, it's so stylish!
ReplyDeleteI've just discovered your blog and I love it! You have a great style! I'm glad to be your new follower :)
Have a wonderful day!
xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls
Estupendo look, me encantan esos pantalones!
ReplyDeletesaludos y besos! :)