


Whenever I spot a cool trend, I search for low cost pieces to give it a try.
This overall was no exception, I bought it to have fun and find different ways to style it.
It was quite useful to run a ton of errands this past weekend.
Do you purchase trendy items?
Have a cool Monday!

I can't get enough of these overalls/dungarees! Love this trend and it looks really nice on you X
ReplyDeletewww.fashion-attacks.com
I like the overalls.
ReplyDeletePass on my blog and follow me if you like, I'd like that.
I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.
Hola pase por tu blog y me gusto,el overol esta padrisimo me encanto, a partir de hoy te sigo, te invito a conocer y seguir el mio
ReplyDeletehttp://mytributetostyle.blogspot.mx/ trata de mi estilo, donde muestro que puedes verte bien con ropa de cualquier precio y que lo importante es sentirte segura de quien eres y de lo que quieres.
besos
Yasmin