February 04, 2013

Outfit // Stripped


Hey there! 
Wore a few faves over the weekend: stripes and my new ear cuff. 

Did you watch the Super Bowl? I may not know football but that was a pretty nerve-wracking game.
On the other hand, Beyoncé's performance was everything I expected.

Have a fantastic day.


11 comments:

  1. Such a fun outfit! Love the silver pumps!

    Dayna
    www.polkadotweekend.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great outfit, you look cool and I love the striped pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pants:)

    xo,
    http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. me FASCINAN los pantalones!! Tengo mil ganas de unos iguales!!
    Te ves guapísima, y ese corte de pelo te queda increíble
    Besos
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously great blog, keep it up!

    www.COSMICaroline.com
    Nashville-Based Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit,I love ur haircut,
    i'm ur newest follower
    hope u can follow me back :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally addicted to stripes. You look so beautiful. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post and giveaway.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. DIoooooos amé tus leggings!!!!!! Donde los compraste! te ves increíble me encanto tu look enserioo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to see close ups of the accessories, they look incredible. Love the vertical striped leggings, they elongate your legs and the pointy shoes add an extra inch to the line as well. Brilliant!

    x

    Love from Australia

    Grazi - A Tad Bit Chic
    http://atadbitchic.blogspot.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/grazioborn
    Pinterest: http://pinterest/grazielabrenno

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)