Hi girl! This blog is amazing! I felt in love with it! You' ve got such an amazing style and it inspires me so much! I was wondering if you would to follow each other..let me know <3
LOVE that tee-shirt! I keep kicking myself for not picking one up when I was in Paris many years ago! And yes, I do work in fashion- I love it- it makes me very happy. ;)
xo Carlina AllergicToVanilla.com Still time to enter my lace-y giveaway!
me encanta la playera!!! ya para cambiarle a i love ny :) aunque de verdad si conoces Ny lo amas!...igual Paris, en fiiiin....padrisimo look con tu playera! besos Ale www.amarama.com.mx
Hi girl! This blog is amazing! I felt in love with it! You' ve got such an amazing style and it inspires me so much! I was wondering if you would to follow each other..let me know <3
ReplyDeleteHttp://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com
I love the Jacket
ReplyDeletehttp://lovethegoldencherry.blogspot.de/
very nice look :) I love t-shirts like yours :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing outfit! Love those pants!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that tee-shirt! I keep kicking myself for not picking one up when I was in Paris many years ago!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I do work in fashion- I love it- it makes me very happy. ;)
xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com
Still time to enter my lace-y giveaway!
me encanta la playera!!! ya para cambiarle a i love ny :) aunque de verdad si conoces Ny lo amas!...igual Paris, en fiiiin....padrisimo look con tu playera!
ReplyDeletebesos
Ale
www.amarama.com.mx
Hi!! Love your look!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you!
http://hiimab.blogspot.pt