January 14, 2013

Outfit // Blue Brocade


Hey there! Bought this blue brocade pants over the holidays, finally broke them in over the weekend. They made me feel festive on a gloomy day.

Today I kick in an exercise routine, as part of my 2013 resolutions.  Wish me luck!

New week, hope its a great one!


7 comments:

  1. Love those pants! I feel like they would go with so much! If you've got a sec, Id love for you to stop by my blog!
    xo dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those pants are so daring and fun-- props to you for working them well! The simple black top is a perfect complement to the pattern.
    -Payson
    http://lifewithpayson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is such a beautiful color on you! I love how you styled those pants! If you have a chance, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post! xo

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute look, i love those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, you look stunning! Adore this outfit. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that lipstick!!

    http://thecoyotethistle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)