January 02, 2013

Diary // Hello, 2013

---Yummy---
---Scary rides = Fun times---
---Shopping, always a must, right?---
---New Year´s Look---

Went to San Antonio with the family to ring in the New Year, we did a lot of entertaining stuff, which was the perfect way to end a year full of learning experiences. 

I have a small list of resolutions for 2013, that I want to accomplish one step at a time (small changes, make a big difference). I want to make this year, the one where I achieve long time dreams, better now than never even though they sound scary.

I´m sure many exciting things are up this year, I wanna wish you lots of love, health & happiness.
Let´s make this the best one so far!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New year. Have a promising and fulfilling new year.

    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!!! He llegado a tu blog y me quedo! Me gusta tu estilo! y bueno aprovecho para desearte un muy feliz año nuevo!!!

    www.ohmycaramel.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)