


On Saturday, I went to Target while Christmas shopping and got the chance to check out in person the Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection. Overall, I think its a cool, diverse collection with different options for every taste, perfect for the gifting season.
I got -hello early presents- three things I previously eyed online:
-Tory Burch Container
-Carolina Herrera Stationary Set
-Marc Jacobs Golden Clutch
What did you think of the collection? Are you planning on getting something?
Happy Monday dolls!

Nice style and good ideas!
ReplyDeleteHello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I checked out the Target x Nieman Marcus promo when it came out, too! :) I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
ReplyDeletexo, elle from Living in Color.