We did a visit to a spice garden while we stayed on the country last weekend. It smelled delicious and was incredibly relaxing and soothing. I'm not a nature gal at all but I enjoy being on the green side from time to time.
Now fashion, I purchased this sunnies on a holiday trip to the beach a few months ago but hadn't worn them, they remind me of the Stella McCartney pink sunnies, except brighter and waaay more on a budget.
Nice Thursday!
-----
Fuimos a un jardín de especias durante el viaje al campo el fin de semana pasado. Todas las especias olían delicioso y el ambiente era increíblemente relajado. No acostumbro estar muy en contacto con la naturaleza pero de vez en cuando es divertido.
Hablando de moda, me encantan estos lentes rosas los compre hace algunos meses pero no los había usado, me recuerdan a los de Stella McCartney pero mas brillantes y accesibles a la cartera.
Buen Jueves!

Loving all the pops of pink you have going on here! I'm not super into nature either but every once and a while it is nice to get out there and enjoy it :) If you have a sec to check out my blog, I'm giving away a bubble necklace today!
ReplyDeletexx,
Erin
www.erinscurrentlycoveting.com
nice colours!!! xo, Alma
ReplyDeletehttp://www.soulofashopper.com
cool sunglasses!
ReplyDeletewww.lam-style.blogspot.com