October 29, 2012

Event // Stella McCartney x C&A


Last Thursday I attended the Stella McCartney x C&A pre-sale event. The collection pleased my expectations, amazing minimal pieces made with the most exquisite materials with McCartney's signature all over. I like collaborations that truly show the designers aesthetics with a lower price tag.
The collection hits selected C&A stores today (in Mexico). 

----

El jueves pasado fui a la pre-venta de Stella McCartney x C&A. La colección cumplió mis expectativas, encontré piezas minimales, hechas de materiales exquisitos con el toque moderno y timeless de McCartney. No sé a ustedes pero a mi me encantan esas colaboraciones que reflejan el estilo del diseñador a la perfección pero a un precio muuuy accesible.
La colección sale el día de hoy en tiendas selectas de C&A (en México).



3 comments:

  1. Love Stella McCartney. That sequined top you picked is fabulous!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello gorgeous!Love,looove this honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)