September 26, 2012

Outfit // Nighttime


Working on some new jewelry pieces, can't wait to show you!!
Happy Hump Day.

Xx,
monyale


5 comments:

  1. Stunning outfit, love it!


    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! No conocía tu blog pero, dando una vuelta por la blogosfera, he acabado aquí. Primero de todo decirte que me gusta mcuho :) Así que, me quedo por aquí como tu seguidora.
    Aprovecho para invitarte a mi blog. Si te gusta, me encantaría que me siguieras y, por supuesto, si estás por otras redes sociales como Twitter, facebook o instagram, no dudes en qe podemos seguirnos. ¡Un beso fuerte!
    http://diariodeunagemela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta tu look print, genial, muy guapa :). Me encanta tu blog, así que me quedo por aquí.

    Un besito
    www.mispequenossecretos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy hermoso look...me re gusto tu blog..te sigo linda!! besos y buen jueves
    www.cosasde-ladydiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great dress, the texture and print on the pleats are chic. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, and oh yeah I totes followed you since your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me, you don't have to follow me back don't worry. Ok, I've just uploaded my five looks for five days of London Fashion Week, so if you're looking to judge what this UK blogger/provoker wore to LFW, then may I suggest you in having a lil' look see, provoking comments are always appreciated big time lol.

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/09/the-five-day-provoker.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it :o)